Your Divi Desktop MOCCI node stopped running

Expected behavior

Divi Desktop MOCCI running properly

Actual behavior

Got an email that says below and to contact support and no rewards since 26th November:
“There seems to be a problem with your Divi Desktop MOCCI node. There are several reasons why this could happen, most commonly a server issue.”

Operating system

• [ ] Mac OSX
  • [x ] Windows 10
  • [ ] Windows 8/8.1
  • [ ] Linux Ubuntu 16.04
  • [ ] Linux Ubuntu 18.04
  • [ ] Linux Debian
  • [ ] Other UNIX/Linux distribution

Detailed reproduction steps

N/A

Hello,

What is your masternode address?

Hi. It was DTxiiospuEZjghYdY3AomEvMsuF3AEEAEL. I have now re-deployed and new address is: D5FW7ZTH5hBegRKif5jfH38GYQn1RxR5yY. Thanks.

PS I just checked and the new deployment is “not started” and I got another email that there is a problem and contact support. Thanks.

PPS When I click “Not started” in the Masternode tab I see this address as the MN address: DNPCWVZgiHb6nS6po7o7nqtmcJ6snL1Vkn.

So confused as to which is the actual MN address! Thanks.

It should let you know in the email which alias it is referring to. Also, never redeploy without getting guidance to do so…nevertheless your first masternode stopped working because that address started staking, did you run more than one instance of it on another computer maybe? That’s normally how it happens.

What is the ip of the current deployment?

Hi. I have 100K allocated to the a “one click” MN. I have a laptop where I stake the other >100k. Not sure why this is not possible? i.e. 1 x MN with 100K allocated and the rest being staked.

it’s not possible. you need to use the same device to stake the rest…if you use a device with no masternode it doesn’t know that allocation is locked and once it stakes and breaks it that masternode no longer exists.

Please provide the IP for this masternode so I can look it up

ok so it looks like you just need to manually start it. there should be a lightning bolt button to the left of the masternode, let me know if you see it

Hi, I have never accessed the divi master node directly. It’s was deployed through “one click” installation. How do I access the MN?

Hi Oriz. I started the MN by going to the desktop console and typing “startmasternode <aliasname?” and MN has now started. Thanks for your assistance.

1 Like