• [ ] Mac OSX
  • [X ] Windows 10
  • [ ] Windows 8/8.1
  • [ ] Linux Ubuntu 16.04
  • [ ] Linux Ubuntu 18.04
  • [ ] Linux Debian
  • [ ] Other UNIX/Linux distribution

Detailed reproduction steps

Have around over 300K in coins set it to staking on the 2nd of Mar. Have not received any rewards, the getstakingstatus shows all true, I redownloaded the blockchain as well and went thru and manually updated everything just in case. When should I be receiving rewards from my understanding 7 days is full staking.

**Side note at first I tried a node for a week also did not receive any rewards so went to staking instead and waited the 7-day requirement to get 100% staking.

There is no live support here and it is community supported.

If you want live support please join the in the moment support channel here

What matters most is the static placement of coins, and staking is 24/7 always-on wallet continually running connection is unlocked for staking status.

In the live support channel above there is a command you can run to check staking averages at the moment.

Here is a quick run of a report for you

Over 90 days looks like you will average about 38 rewards.

Theoretical mathematical estimated calculations based upon a staking wallet running 24 hours a day and all available coins on network staking at the same time.

Current network weight is 1017960671.6080208

Your stakeable network weight is 300000

Period   |  Rewards
---------|---------
3 Months | 38.19x or 15774.13 DIVI
6 Months | 76.39x or 31548.25 DIVI
1 Year   | 152.78x or 63096.50 DIVI

These numbers will not be exact. Wallets cannot
receive a fractional reward

This is an at the moment estimation. Future stakes are not included in this calculation and it does not take into account network weight changes. It is best to analyze your own numbers around 30, 60 and 90 days and further to get a better estimation of your rewards performance.  You will earn stakes stochastically and fairly; having a random distribution based upon network weights(total active staking coins) that may be analyzed statistically but is not predictable to the hour or day(s) but averaged over time.

If you want to run it yourself please join the above link to Telegram support