"Signing Transaction Failed" Wallet Repair with Yuri

It appears that my wallet file is corrupted, I sent direct message to Yuri and my previous post is here: Help needed with old wallet.dat recovery without seed phrase

It does not load with any of those copies.

always like that

(~ Node of the Realm ~) #105

OK… if you are on windows, then try with that wallet setup, a reindex. following exactly the steps in the pinned message in the main divi telegram chat… i.e. this video… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3p9XMOSv6w&feature=youtu.be

The oldest backup copies return a different account to mine.

Hi, can I be upgraded to a level 1 user please?

(~ Node of the Realm ~) #108

@nicksaponaro … I have worked with @agni on his wallet. He has a confirmed failed tx issue. We have tried via seed restore and reindexing when he tried the verification of the wallet in settings. The verify button requested a seed restore to be done to the original wallet. He can seed restore, but only a partial balance comes back. He is stuck unable to fund or move anything due to the signing transaction failed issue. Can you please upgrade his account when you get a chance so he can message @yuraolex with his wallet info for checking. He has a copy of both his new seed restored wallet and the original pre-seed restored wallet.dat

(~ Node of the Realm ~) #109

What about a backup one shortly after your redemption? Say the 12:57 one?

There are many bad chances for my account to be lost. Those backup copies that you see in the photo I do not keep. That was right at the time of the error, until Jonhy told me that no one told me that he will make a backup copy of the divi folder, since the backup copies are updated every time you open the wallet. When I made the copy, the oldest security file does not return my wallet. Before, I had misunderstood you, I had tried with the .bak files (there is no solution either). I appreciate your help immensely, but the only solution is that you verify that I do not want to deceive anyone, and that they decide if I deserve to lose my coins.

Hey I would like to send a DM @yuraolex for repairing my wallet. Could you please upgrade me?

@nicksaponaro Yuri informed me you would send me my missing funds yesterday and haven’t received anything yet. Let me know when you send so I can verify.

Thanks

(Nick Saponaro) #113

@REZ & @crossoveranx your refunds have been sent.

For me the same, waiting since a couple of days already and didn’t got any funds yet on my new address. Also yuraolex didn’t answer me since almost 3 days now. How long does it take todo it? Because I really would like to run my masternodes. Thanks for every help.

(TheVoice) #115

@yuraolex

I have this guy Ive been working with he might have an issue related with the Old Wallet.

(Brandon) #116

Hey there this is the guy TheVoice is talking about… what do I need to do?

logging failure/wallet corrupted
(Brandon) #117

I’ll just repost it, but it looks like my seed phrase won’t recover my funds:

Hello there, I’ve been working with “TheVoice” for the past couple days on this and I think we are at a roadblock. Before I launched my first masternode two months ago I of course took down the correct passphrase and backed it up in a couple places. I assumed that would be enough. Fast forward to now, and although I had a corrupt wallet that I “verified” and recovered from seed, it will either recover with a zero balance, or on a fresh install on a new computer, it will simply get stuck on “Wallet Recovery - Restarting Daemon”.

I’ve tried a myriad of things with TheVoice, perhaps we are hitting a wall and maybe the new version of the wallet is having trouble reconciling my old passphrase. Anyway, I hope you guys can help!

(Brandon) #118

Yo guys, 10 days no response… please help!

(TheVoice) #119

Looks like you heard from the Nick! - You are under the care of the BIG DOGS :slight_smile:

(Cosmin) #120

Hey Guys, I am missing 1/2 of my funds, after using verify wallet got the message that the wallet might be corrupted so I have reinstalled the wallet. I didn’t know I had to save the wallet.dat or make backups and know after recovering from seed I only have the half of the funds. So Oriz told me in the chat to contact you guys about it. Can you please help me?