This problem only affects WINDOWS users of Divi Desktop 1.0.0 who experienced this bug.
Affected user backs up their currently corrupted wallet.dat file.
Affected user will send @yuraolex their current corrupted wallet.dat file from version 1.0.0 along with their wallet password.
– Yuri will take their corrupted wallet and calculate how much DIVI was lost.
– Yuri will fix the wallet.dat file and send it back.
– Yuri will inform Edwina how much they lost and have her send it to them.
Affected user waits for Yuri to send back the new wallet.dat file.
Affected user must install the new Divi Desktop wallet with version 1.0.x
– New version will be released toward the end of this week / early next week at the latest.
Affected user will replace the wallet.dat with the new one from Yuri.
– This file should be placed in
AppData > Roaming > DIVI
Affected user will see their transaction history in their wallet that includes:
– Any funds that were not corrupted and transactions related to them.
– A new transaction from Edwina with the previously corrupted funds.
Affected user should not see the original transaction with the previously corrupted funds.