Shared Masternode

(Rocky Grispen) #1

Hi everybody

I really love the tier system. First you have copper than silver, gold, etc…

PROBLEM:
But can we improve this system on the long term? When the market cap is (for example) 20 or 30 million dollars, than the masternodes become very expensive. For a copper masternode, you pay a few thousand dollars. When the market cap is 200/300 million, you pay ten of thousand of dollars.

In the next bullrun, a lot of new people want to join projects like DIVI. But most of them, don’t have the money to do so. Especially people from Africa. It’s important that they also get the chance to invest in a masternode.

IDEA: shared masternode

Can we make a shared masternode. For example: 20 people can invest in a masternode with 5000 divi? Or when the market cap is over a billion: 100 people invest with 1000 Divi?

The advantage of this system is that you also have more ambassadors for the project.

What do you guys think about this idea?

Greetings from Belgium.
Rocky

1 Like

(julian alvarez) #2

As a poor crypto enthusiast, i allways have been loving shared mns option, i use it on gentarium for the reason u stated, i cant pay for expensi nodes, but shared mns gives you the chance to be part of a project u like, with the ammount u can invest. Good idea Rocky!

0 Likes