RESOLVED - No Masternode Rewards

(Eric) #1

Expected behavior

Set up two Gold masternodes via the mocci system. No sign of anything going wrong. Some sort of rewards are expected after 7 days.

Actual behavior

—No rewards for either Gold node after 7 days.
—Also, both nodes show up in the diviscan.io listing immediately after deploying the nodes. But when i check the listing one day later, neither node is shown in the listing.
Also, I’m very average in terms of technical skills. Which is why i utilized the MOCCI.

Operating system

• [ ] Mac OSX
  • [X ] Windows 10
  • [ ] Windows 8/8.1
  • [ ] Linux Ubuntu 16.04
  • [ ] Linux Ubuntu 18.04
  • [ ] Linux Debian
  • [ ] Other UNIX/Linux distribution

Detailed reproduction steps

(OriZ) #2

When was the last time you redeployed? there was an issue that was fixed and announced mid day Oct 8. Any new masternodes set up after that have not had any issues to my knowledge.

(Eric) #3

I re-deployed October 9th, at about 7pm EST.

(OriZ) #4

ok, and they’re not showing anymore? what is the address?

(Eric) #5

The two masternodes are:

DB4YBwFQFpfZzYFZrq8gh4XQ3mh2tPS7mc

DRDgzZQ4ucYzeacFXiyb5gNHZB6pxXQcT5

They don’t show up in the listing itself. But if you search for the specific addresses, they say there is 1 transaction (the funding transaction).

(OriZ) #6

Yeah the addresses will still come up because they were created and have funds in them, they’re just not considered a masternode atm. Could you also provide the IP? You can do that in private if you wish.

(Eric) #7

The IP address of the computer that has my Divi wallet?

(OriZ) #8

IP of your masternodes. just paste the contents of your masternode.conf file

(Eric) #9

How do i find that? Sorry for not being that well-versed.

(OriZ) #10

If you’re on windows, c:\users\youruser\appdata\roaming\DIVI

there is a masternode.conf file there

(Eric) #11

I’ve got it now. Is it something that should be sent private?

(OriZ) #12

That’s up to you, but probably best.

(Eric) #13

2ndgoldmasternode 188.166.78.147:51472

1stgoldmasternode 178.62.193.173:51472

(OriZ) #14

Ok thanks I’ll make sure it gets looked into.

(Eric) #15

Thanks! So should i leave them as-is? or should i dismantle them and try again? I just got the 1.0.5 update today on my comp. Was that the update that addressed the issue you said was fixed on the 8th?

(OriZ) #16

Since these aren’t running, feel free to start new ones…the issue fixed on the 8th did not require updating the software on the user’s end which is why I find it weird that you deployed them past that date and it didn’t work so I want to look into that. Hopefully you have no issues with the new ones, you shouldn’t really.

(Eric) #17

I started two new ones last night, and when I got up this morning I checked to see if they were still running, and they both have the status “Not Started”. So it looks like they got dropped overnight again.

(OriZ) #18

What are the addresses?

(Nick Saponaro) #19

Running fine

Not an IP we have hosted, delete it from masternode.conf and deploy a new one.

(OriZ) #20