RESOLVED - Deploy MN: "Signing transaction failed"

I buy from bleutrade. This is the TXID https://diviscan.io/tx/2fd74c27eeed706bf29f9b047d9f5c80e56d5c1d3130e40f7ce4df3f80dc215b

(OriZ) #105

ok cool thanks…yeah cryptopia wouldn’t let you transfer divx anyway but had to ask, good to know it’s not only redeemed coins

(TomBowyer) #106

Yuraolex has been working on the wallet.dat I sent him last week, I think it’s proving to be a real challenge - but as long as the devs are on it i’m happy to wait. Nerve wrecking but gotta have patience.

If DIVI has been lost/locked (which I don’t think it has) due to bugs in the wallet and no fault of our own etc i’m sure the team will find a way to reimburse us.

(sai) #107

Hopefully but we probably won’t be reimbursed for staking time lost.

(Yurraolex) #108

Guys, don’t launch your wallets till the issue is not solved.
Whoever has issue with signing failed needs to provide me archive, instructions how to make archive:

1. Go to C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\DIVI
  2. Create archive with “backup” folder, debug.log, wallet.dat, and any file that has “wallet” in the name.
  3. If the wallet is encrypted, attach paraphrase that was used for encryption.
    Send me those archives over DM and I will check what can be done.

If we send you those archive, what is the warranty that the funds don´t be used for something else and we will lose the money. I´am not doubting from the team but i think in every option possible.

(Nick Saponaro) #110

We are planning to cover lost funds if they are not recoverable. Yuri is our lead developer and highly trusted. We can assure you your file will only be used to attempt recovery.

(TomBowyer) #111

“We are planning to cover lost funds if they are not recoverable. Yuri is our lead developer and highly trusted. We can assure you your file will only be used to attempt recovery.”

And its for exactly this reason I just bought another 1000 DIVX - I trust the team to do the right thing. In the meantime I want to run nodes :slight_smile:

Ok i hope he can find the issue soon. They are many people like me that is losing the opportunity to make some income on masternode or staking.

(Yurraolex) #113

I have a solution for issue, but it’s not automatic, I am basically dealing with it manually, so I need maximum cooperation from you guys.

If you already have problem with wallet signing transactions, make a backup of DIVI folder, immediately and don’t use that wallet.dat, instead recover from seed and then generate new addresses to be safe.

Ok. Do you still need the backup folder?.

(Yurraolex) #115

Like I said, I need archive as I am describing here Deploy MN: "Signing transaction failed"

Can i send you over this plattform or there is a support email?

(Yurraolex) #117

u can upload it to google drive or dropbox and send me link in direct messages

This issue will be fix after upgrade wallet or only by send wallet.dat to you?

(Yurraolex) #119

If you already have the issue, there is no way to fix it automatically, to prevent this, everybody should use version 1.0.2 and higher

@yuraolex plz can you send me a private message? I can´t find option to send you PM.

Just click on his name and then on ‘send message’. I just sent my details/file.

I can´t see it because i don´t have the Basic badge that allows me all essential community functions, including PM to a members

I think you get that level just by browsing some topics and maybe giving some likes.