• [ ] Linux Ubuntu 16.04
  • [ ] Linux Ubuntu 18.04
  • [ ] Linux Debian
  • [ ] Other UNIX/Linux distribution

Detailed reproduction steps

Start wallet with Copper MN
Wait for 10 days
Observe rewards

Hello, is your masternode showing “started”? if it is, then there is no issue. Please see below for Copper estimates and keep in mind it’s an average, rewards are random and I’ve seen copper masternodes going for 2 weeks or more without receiving any.

Thanks for this. I’ve seen a Medium article on rewards but not the spreadsheet. Yes, my MN is “started”. Yes, I understand that reward distribution is random but waiting for 2 weeks or more is way too long, especially when it’s the first time and I haven’t seen any proof that I actually will be receiving rewards. Meanwhile I am paying for hosting.

With many coins, there are daily rewards for most participants, and this increases trust in the system. Something to think about perhaps.

According to this article https://medium.com/@shandor/when-rewards-e96540519ab2, there is a 90% chance of receiving a reward in about 3.5 days (Copper node). Not sure if the calculations are still valid (article is from a year ago) but I am three times that now with nothing received. So I will wait and see, but I will want to see my investment work for me eventually.

I understand your frustration. That article was written a year ago so we had less masternodes then, I would expect it might take longer than 3.5 days now…however yours is still an outlier. But it’s an average, so whatever you don’t receive now should be made up for in the future. We’ve had people not receive rewards for a while then receive a barrage of them.

1 Like

Two weeks now and still nothing…

What is your mn address?

DHHR4BDpMAJT9jjjaf2MECtm3eQTaJS6dF

Your masternode is running absolutely beautiful…it will come!

Thanks for the encouragement!

So finally I received my first reward of 540 coins. Took almost exactly 15 days!

Thanks again for checking and keeping in touch!

Great! :partying_face: First of many more.

1 Like