• [ ] Mac OSX
  • [ +] Windows 10
  • [ ] Windows 8/8.1
  • [ ] Linux Ubuntu 16.04
  • [ ] Linux Ubuntu 18.04
  • [ ] Linux Debian
  • [ ] Other UNIX/Linux distribution

Detailed reproduction steps

Masternode stuck on updating may take up to 15 min since 1.7.1 update no rewards on Masternode and staking since 10/4

Jimmy, you may have been affected by the outage on October 4th.

If you visit Telegram we can check your node live and in the moment and it may help us diagnose.

The tool in there (called tipbot) runs 24/7 . It is useful for checking your masternodes anytime or one you know the syntax you can check your masternodes without even opening your wallet any time you want.

If found to be affected we can also help you resolve and get running.

Otherwise please post your masternode address here and I’ll get it reviewed then followup up as soon as I find out.

Hi thanks for the quick response here is the master node address DENZsa5sjtQgP7RaFaCoySRwCewxNDzJxZ please note also im also stacking and since 10/4 have not received rewards on staking aslo here is staking address DRqrQ2cPMPAaByj7dq7s4sWqo5MS4VWvSZ thanks JImmy

Sorry Jimmy that is not a masternode address

However, let’s make this easier - I have my homemade image of an example masternode

If you click the name it will drop down and show you support information.

Copy and post back the IP address in #3

Ascending

ATLAS UPDATING (MAY TAKE UP TO 15 MINUTES)
DIVI Reserved For Masternode: 300,000
Divi Masternode Rewards Earned: 92,535 since June 12, 2020
Address: DENZsa5sjtQgP7RaFaCoySRwCewxNDzJxZ history
IP Address: 159.203.123.162
PayPal Subscription Id: I-JW7A71PLJY32

Ok Jimmy, please click the :zap:button on the left of the masternode name for masternode 159.203.123.162 and let me know when done.

However, If you don’t see a button, make sure your console is enabled (a check is in “advanced” in Settings > General

And then follow this video

Let me know when you either click or get “success” from the console

Ok i just did it and it said success and also on the master node it sais running , do i need to restart or just keep it running also what happens on the rewards thanks Jimmy

Hi the master node kept going into updating i redeployed and is now showing the rewards missed however they are not in wallet and it is still updating
ATLAS1 UPDATING (MAY TAKE UP TO 15 MINUTES)
DIVI Reserved For Masternode: 300,000
Divi Masternode Rewards Earned: 36,180 since October 26, 2020
DTyHeCwobZNcRp8HNRo2Ugaj36BggjQazq

now it is showing running i will rescan the blockchain see if they come up

Jimmy

Updating is a know bug atm

here are two things to know

1. Updating means only checking status and nothing else. The sources it is checking is being revised and will be up in the next version of the wallet. So for the time being ignore updating status

However, in the short term, there is a tool in Telegram that can check your masternode status in the moment 24 hours a day.

Divi Live Support at Telegram

Here is a live output from that tool when looking at your masternode

1. Your rewards will only show accurately once your desktop application is fully synced.

All looks well!

Hi i just updated 1.7.2 node is running it showing that i received 36,180 on 10/26/20 on the node however they are not in wallet last reward still 10/4/20 please let me know if there is anything else i need to do thanks Jimmy

Zoots you are correct that is the reason for the re-deploy video my friend. There was a server outage and good thing you redeployed I see you started earning right away!

If you ever need live support we are in Telegram nearly 24/7 and we also have a concierge service.

Divi Support (Official)