First 30 Days After Redemption

(Johnny401View) #1

I’d like to know specifics on what actions we plan to take for the first 30 days after release.

Sorry to say this.

But sounds like you want to sell just after main net release my friend with such a topic.

I dont care, because I dont plan to sell.

The first 30 days after main net launch also does not really matter much.

Not more than the rest of the year at least.

Pumps goes away as fast as they come.

What we want is serious long term hodlers who love the project and will give a long term price increase. And that takes time. Those people you need to get within top 100. we will get there no problem just give it some time :sunny:

I think we will be in top 100 within a year.

(Johnny401View) #3

Lol, yeah… I’m new and looking just to dump. :slight_smile:

I do think that the first 30 days after redemption are important.

First of all, we as a community need to be very active on telegram and other media. Right now telegram is slow but after redemption we need to be present and helpful to newcomers.

We need to build a big community and right after redemption we will have a good momentum to build on.

I am hoping the devs have some good stuff in the pipeline. We need small improvements to the project at least every 2-4 weeks.

I would like to see the long string of letters and numbers exchanged with email adresses and a good address book.

I would also love to see some good solutions that prevent people from sending their divi to the wrong address.

And then I think it would be awesome if we could come up with ways to make holding divi fun. Mn-tiers and lottery are good ideas. Maybe someone from the community could come up other ideas that would make holding divi and contributing to the community fun.

Maybe some way to “level up”. Some kind of rank with an awesome series of divi symbols.

Points could be earned by voting, by vaulting, by contributing.

We could have competitions. Problems we wanted solved. The community could vote on the best idea - the winner would earn divi or rank.

I strayed a little away from the 30 days after redemption - I know :nerd_face::nerd_face:

(Johnny401View) #5

I operate on 30/60/90 objectives quite a bit so I’m glad to see your proposed strategy.

I just want the team to deliver the road map as fast as possible.

And at least hire 2 persons who travel around the world at conferances to show The Divi Flag and build a network with crypto projects and non crypto companies who want to integrate crypto to their company/platform. ( look Edenchain and Tomochain for inspiration ) it is also great for investors to every month or every week to see that their crypto investment is networking and getting smarter learning from other projects out there. ( the more often the better for morale - anti fud )

If you hit gold you meet some representant of a big company some where in the world who seeks a crypto currency just like Divi for their services/platform. And bam you suddenly have Divi used in maybe 100 stores out of no where or 1000.

First 30 days dont matter when we are talking a timeline of years.

In 2 years nobody cares about the first 30 days, only that Divi is now 50x+ and the roadmap is hopefully finished so we can get rocking with our “coin of the people” with technology far better than 99% of crypto currencies.

For me it is more than enough entertainment for the first 30 days that everything is up and running and my masternode is rocking! I dont ask for anything else the first 30 days. Everything else will come with time i’am confident in that. Crypto is not a sprint, but a marathon.

(Johnny401View) #7

"Sorry to say this.

But sounds like you want to sell just after main net release my friend with such a topic.

I dont care, because I dont plan to sell.

The first 30 days after main net launch also does not really matter much."

You do realize I donate hours of my time each night with beta bashers and have been offering the team advice and docs including Bitcointalk posts, influencer lists and crypto sites since 2017? I really want to sell? :slight_smile:

Anyway, agree to disagree on 30/60/90 importance on projects. I appreciate your passion and insight.