Divi Weekly Update | 1 Nov 2019 | World Crypto Con Round Up, Token Tank and Media

Originally posted by @nicksaponaro on the Divi Blog.

After an incredibly busy and worthwhile trip to Las Vegas, the team is returning to their homes. This update focuses on the events that transpired at the World Crypto Conference and will be followed by videos in the coming days.

Divi Meetup

Our ambassadors, Digit-All TV, co-hosted a branded Divi Meetup at G.O.A.T. Sports Bar on night one of the conference. The event was a massive success, and there were several crypto influencers in attendance. Roughly 125 people showed up to talk crypto, Divi, and get an early demo of the mobile application.

Birthday [email protected]

Party by @DiviProject

Thanks @NSapProductions πŸ™

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

7:48 PM - Oct 30, 2019

Twitter Ads info and privacy

35 people are talking about this

Bitcoin [email protected]

Hanging out at the GOAT sports bar with my Divi @DiviProject #Divi Come join us for chicken wings and beer!!! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»

View image on Twitter

12:53 PM - Oct 30, 2019

See Bitcoin Ben’s other Tweets

Keynote presentation

I delivered a keynote presentation on the second day of the conference entitled β€œEscaping the Echo Chamber: Achieving Mass Adoption.” The full video of the talk will be out this coming week.

Amina MotalaπŸ’«@crowdfluence1

@NSapProductions speaking @WorldCryptoCon about @DiviProject #Vegas2019 πŸ”₯πŸŒŸπŸ’«

Embedded video

1:58 AM - Nov 1, 2019

23 people are talking about this

Amina MotalaπŸ’«@crowdfluence1

@NSapProductions talk aboit @DiviProject @WorldCryptoCon #Vegas πŸ’«πŸ₯‡πŸ”₯πŸŒŸπŸ‘‡

Embedded video

1:24 AM - Nov 1, 2019

16 people are talking about this

Media opportunities

I always enjoy getting the chance to talk about Divi and cryptocurrency with the media, and World Crypto Con was no exception.

I also had the opportunity to sign the Bad Crypto painting by famous crypto artist VESA. The image is signed by every influential mind in crypto from Brock Pierce and Charlie Shrem to Peter McCormack (and yes, even Craig Wright).

Nick Saponaro :heavy_check_mark: @NSapProductions

Unbelievable feeling of appreciation as @artbyvesa decides to include my signature on the one and only @badcrypto charity piece alongside some of the greatest minds in #crypto. πŸ™

Embedded video

7:38 AM - Nov 1, 2019

41 people are talking about this

Token Tank

We, once again, emerged victorious from the Token Tank pitch competition. This year, we took 2nd place and secured a minimum investment of $25 000 from investment firm Edge196.

Divi [email protected]

2nd place and a minimum of $25k later, @WorldCryptoCon comes to a close! Thank you everyone for your support!

View image on Twitter

10:19 AM - Nov 1, 2019

62 people are talking about this

The win also secures several other valuable prizes, including another free sponsorship package for next year’s World Crypto Con.

The full video from the pitch will be available in the coming week.

What’s next?

World Crypto Con was an excellent event and well worth the time, money, and effort spent on attending. It was a fantastic opportunity to demo the mobile application and get more people engaged with Divi. Next, Geoff is heading to the Malta Blockchain Summit, and I am heading to Chainwise in Cleveland, Ohio. Keep following along on Twitter and Telegram for more updates.

11 Likes

Another week of amazing news, Good job geoff and nick! killed it at the WWC, so much exposure, love it!

5 Likes

Great to see all the positive press!

5 Likes

great update.

4 Likes

A busy and very successful trip - $Divi team rewarded for their hard work and overall a very positive result for $Divi

2 Likes

Awesome meet up

2 Likes

Ottima esperienza da parte del dev team di Divi! Inoltre sono sicuro che il bello deve ancora venire.

2 Likes

Great job Divi! Very nice to see all of this enthusiasm. :+1:

1 Like

What a busy week for $Divi, good job guys for representing the community well.

2 Likes

Nice to see the team intereacting and evangelizing in real life.

2 Likes

You can feel the good vibes. Excellent work and project.

2 Likes