Divi Desktop Version 1.3.7 now available
This patch update addresses a number of minor and moderate bugs and makes significant enhancements to MOCCI and the UI/UX. If you’re already running Divi Desktop, close and reopen to install the latest version, or click here to download manually for your favorite OS.
Note about MOCCI in this build
Users who have deployed masternodes with MOCCI may see their nodes displaying a message that says “Manually Started.” This message lets you know that your remote server is eligible for upgrade. We have made significant improvements to the remote node architecture and, while this upgrade is not mandatory, it is recommended.
If you’d like to enjoy the benefits of an upgraded VPS (Virtual Private Server) and remove the “Manually Started” message, go ahead and update. Otherwise, you can continue to use the application as usual.
- Masternode recovery no longer recovers previously dismantled nodes
- Manual masternode display issues have been resolved
- Remote node reboot solutions have been implemented to handle migrated/downed remote servers
- “Insufficient funds” no longer appears on dismantled/redeployed MOCCI nodes
- Masternode metrics no longer break on recovery
- If Step 6 of MOCCI deployment hangs, the client will automatically retry
- The “Combine UTXOs” button has been moved to the Settings panel
- UTXO combination is now automated. Automation can be turned off in the Settings panel.
- Refresh MOCCI node status button
- Retry and abandon options are available for the Blockchain Primer
- Await full entry input before determining 2FA correctness
- Show masternode IP and DIVI addresses in display card
- Auto-unlock for startmasternode so no unlock is required during deployment
- Separate backup and recovery modals
- Second shutdown attempt implemented for hung shutdowns
- Optimistic UI enhancements
- Mac OSX users can now use
cmd + Qto quit the app
- Security updates
Miss last month’s update?
Check out last month’s video update below