Divi Mobile wallet upcoming. Which features would you feel are the most compeling on it?

safe_image

Everyone I guess is waiting; me too. Cant wait. So what are the most compelling feature that should not be missed or would rather be included in addition to what we have seen; sending, receiving, contact list…

https://external.fnbo3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBu2VurSEnzuydQ&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.ibb.co%2FfxXk7y%2Fhero_half_2.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQCgdkJ_rqFFeREg

16 Likes

I think being able to deploy masternodes from the mobile wallet is going to be one of it’s stand out features but there will be many features in the wallet that will amaze you can be sure of that.

8 Likes

I want proof of stake on my phone!

6 Likes

Non vedo l’ora di provare l’app. L’ultimo video che ho visto mi ha infatti davvero entusiasmato. Sembra molto apprezzabile dal punto di vista estetico e facile da utilizzare.

7 Likes
5 Likes

MOBILE STAKING!!! I cant wait!

6 Likes

Son curioso di provare l’app mobile!

6 Likes

I hope to try it soon, the multi currency support and its easy use will be the perfect complement

5 Likes

Person-to-person currency relationships

4 Likes

it’s definately mobile stacking for me.

3 Likes

masternode deployment feature

4 Likes

I like this too, including other features guys have said here.

2 Likes

There’s an actual need to be able to “make money with your phone” on the internet these days, mobile staking would be top for me. #makingitrain

1 Like

excelente mi querido amigo

1 Like

Non vedo l’ora di provarla! E chissà che movimento di mercato di porterà dietro con l’uscita!

2 Likes

Really amazing mobile wallet, I hope to use it soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Like Cpt.Nemo, I think sending money to friends will be the easiest way to introduce Divi to friends. Super easy to say get the Divi app to send money, it’s better than Venmo and Paypal.

2 Likes

How can I become a Beta tester of the iPhone app? I’d love to use and provide non-technical (more UX) feedback.

1 Like

David. Would like to hear how it’s better?? Warning would be one area? What else ? It’s going to have to be far superior to gain traction - as the other apps have established a large network through 1st user advantage.

I too want to support Divi!

2 Likes