Please read ‘Divi Crew - Lets use it or lose it’ first for context.
- Similar automated system approach as Smoke.ai in Wallet
- Taskmaster should be able to see who accomplished what tasks at any given time
- Tasks should be allowed fixed timers for completion deadlines
- System should highlight top contributors automatically
- Taskmaster should be able to delegate responsibility (ex: limited power mods)
- User should be able to clearly see items such as
Number of points acquired
Number of points needed for next incentive
Tasks still pending
- A chance for someone to earn their first Divi without us having to resort to ineffective faucets
- We should create incentives for people to run their own minigroups… pinging their own people to get tasks done
- We could have incentive type coins. Could be implemented a number of different ways. For example, maybe people earn these that they MUST give to someone else that’s making a difference in the system.
- We could eventually add a reputation system that encourages people not to spam
- Bonus tasks that show up for immediate action but higher incentive
- Users should have to either spend x amount of time in the system and/or y amount of tasks to have access to article writing type assignments
- Tab could be something like ‘Earn Divi’
- Might want to consider taking some of the Platform reserved rewards, create a MN to help fuel this project
- I’d like to be able to set a limit on how many people can participate in a specific reward before it grays out (ex: 5 people responding to a Bitcointalk thread so it’s not spamming but informative)
- Easy ‘Invite a Friend’ option
- Tasks could also include items like testing features or developing marketing ideas
- Make it easy for people to get involved in local meetups. Provide guidance, media kit, and nice rewards for proof of participation
- Some type of level-up where people earn rewards quicker the more positive contributions they present
- Notification panel (option to toggle on/off)
- Verification (social media account for example) so automated tasks aren’t abused
- In Slashdot’s system, people are given mod points (use it or lose it) to upvote quality posts. Bitcointalk has a similar but different approach.
- Scoreboards are always fun. We need to make sure we don’t lose the fun aspect of this project. It shouldn’t feel like work.
- Wallet should be active for x amount of days for access to some of the bigger rewards to cut down on abuse.
- Ability for users to recommend future tasks. If chosen, they receive some type of reward.
- Easy Taskmaster/Mod system to add tasks.
- Video tutorial for users and taskmaster/mod