• [ ] Mac OSX
  • [ ] Windows 10
  • [ ] Windows 8/8.1
  • [ ] Linux Ubuntu 16.04
  • [ ] Linux Ubuntu 18.04
  • [ ] Linux Debian
  • [ ] Other UNIX/Linux distribution

Detailed reproduction steps

I have been contacted by Divi through email telling me there seems to be a problem with my copper Divi Desktop MOCCI node. I was told I could attempt to dismantle and redeploy the node on my own, however receiving the proper guidance is highly recommended.
I did dismantle and redeploy a few times and shows everything is in sync and staking is all true although I haven’t received any rewards and I I keep redeploying because I keep getting notified by Divi that there is still a problem.
I guess receiving guidance from Divi or anyone is my only option now…Thanks

Hello,

Unfortunately emails aren’t specific right now so the email you are seeing might still relate to the other node. What is your masternode address? I can check to make sure it’s live. You can also join our telegram and easily use tipbot to check in the future

Hello

I hope this is the address you are looking for. I’m quite new to all this.
This is what it shows
DQ1kqtoQHNSCraM7NoirsWBJK3Gaih31xx 100,000 DIVI Allocated
Allocated is in green with a check mark

Thanks…Ken

Hello again I just noticed now that 456 DIVI rewards are confirming so appears to be working.
Hope to hear from you anyway for confirmation…Thanks, Ken

Looks like you’re running an active copper masternode(6+ days). All is good.

456 is actually a stake reward, not a masternode reward, which means you’ve also got an additional 10k+ coins in your wallet that are not in your masternode. That’s good. Your masternode rewards will be 540 but might take a bit to come in as they are random with copper winning on average about 5 times per month.